Post-doctorant (H/F) en Mathématiques
The researcher will interact with one or several teams of Unité de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées. There are no teaching duties.
The recruited post-doctoral student will collaborate with the member who has supported his/her application and the research will be done in agreement and collaboration with the latter.
- No teaching duties.
- Contract Period : 12 months
- Expected date of employment : 1 September 2023
- Proportion of work : Full time
- Remuneration : Between 2833 à 4003€ brut gross monthly
- Desired level of education : PhD
- Experience required : 1 to 4 years
CONDITIONS TO BE ELIGIBLE
- Open to all mathematicians working in an area represented at UMPA.
- Each application must be propped by a member of UMPA.
- The applicants must have defended their PhD before Sept. 1, 2023.
Applications will be made online on the CNRS job portal (here)
the application file must include the following documents:
- a curriculum vitae and
- a cover letter
to be deposited on the platform
- a list of publications,
- the description of the research project,
- the letter of recommendation from the scientific head of the post-doctoral fellowship at UMPA, and
one or two letters from experts from outside UMPA can be sent to email@example.com